Byzantine Drop Pendant Tutorial
The Byzantine Drop Pendant a great accessory to look amazing anytime, it does not matter if you go to the beach, dinner, or to your job, you will look just gorgeous. Love the look of its simplicity but glamorous!!
Technique Learned: Chainmaille
The Designer’s suggested colors and materials:
● Jump Rings - Open 6mm 18G - Rose Gold, ~49 Rings
● Czech Glass Pearls 8mm - Old Lace Shiny, ~1 Bead
● Artistic Wire 24G - Antique Brass, ~12 Inches
This PotomacBeads tutorial will show you how to make a Byzantine Drop Pendant using a chain mail technique. The mixed metal, boho look goes well with just about any outfit, making this a go-to piece for your collection.
1. Using two pliers, open up the jump rings by holding one side and twisting open the other side to keep the perfect circle shape.
2. Watch the Byzantine Drop Pendant tutorial to see how to attach the rings together to form a chain mail pendant.
3. Use the last jump ring to close up the nest around the Czech glass pearl. String the ends of a piece of leather cord through the ring and pull through the loop at the end of the cord.
The Byzantine Drop Pendant is a great introduction to chain mail jewelry. Use the techniques learned to design many more pieces using different beads and colors of jump rings.
Give the Gift that Keeps on Giving - Subscription Boxes